The information contained in this site is subject to a disclaimer of responsibility, a copyright notice and rules regarding the protection of personal data.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information contained on this website is checked and updated regularly with the utmost diligence. However, the data and information may be subject to change following their publication in this site and can also emerge new facts not found in the information published here.
Notwithstanding the intent of making it possible by visiting this site accurate and complete, however, Euris not assume any responsibility regarding the information contained in this site, nor any commitment about the update times, or not give any guarantee for the use which the user intends to make of the news and information on the site.
With reference to the contents of the site are to the relevant legislation, regulations or administrative (including texts of notices and public notices) of international institutions, the European Union, state or regional, it must be remembered that they only texts adopted officially by relevant international organizations, the European Union, the Italian Republic and the Italian regions and autonomous provinces, published in the official sources of cognition.
Euris not assume any responsibility (and therefore makes no warranty express or implied) as to the accuracy of the content of the sites that are accessible through hyperlinks from the pages of this site and on which Euris has no control.
Euris reserves the right to modify or correct the information on this website at any time and without notice.
© Euris 2014
This site is owned by Euris, via Guido Rossa, 26 – Ponte San Niccolò – Padova and is fully protected by copyright and the laws that protect
property rights. Reproduction or reworking of the content or parts of it requires the prior written approval of Euris.
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 “Code concerning the protection of personal data” and with reference to the treatment (meaning the collection,
registration, organization, processing, storage, etc.) of the personal data provided by you or you required in relation to the visit to this site, Euris informs you that:
- the purposes for which data on your person and / or your company is processed are in:
provision of information on Euris and services offered;
evaluation of internship offers, internships and / or work and / or collaboration agreements;
accountancy customers / suppliers;
– Carrying out the duties and obligations imposed by laws civil, tax, accounting, regulations or
EU requirements, etc.
– Administration of the relationship;
– Managing contractual obligations;
– Management of disputes;
– Management protocol and internal headings;
– Management and credit operations and / or business;
– Management statistical analysis, market research, marketing, commercial information and promotion.
- the treatment will be carried out with the aid of computer systems and / or paper and by persons specially assigned to the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
- in communication data may be disclosed to third parties such as:
subsidiaries and / or affiliates in Euris;
banks for the management of receipts and payments;
companies engaged in the transmission, mailing, transport and sorting of communications to the person;
companies engaged in the transmission of customer service (call centers, remote switchboard), archiving and data entry;
accountants or lawyers to fulfill legal law;
computer companies, for maintenance hardware and software and / or counseling, which undertake not to disclose, in any capacity, information and / or confidential data.
- The data will be kept for the time required by civil and fiscal.
- In connection with treatment, you can exercise all the rights under Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, including in particular: the right to confirm the existence of personal data, information about their origin, purpose, method and logical treatment, details of the owner, manager and third parties which are communicated, updating, correction or integration data erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, opposition to the processing of data for legitimate reasons or for purposes of commercial information, sending advertising material, direct sales, for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The data controller is Euris, with registered office at Via XXV Aprile, 12 int. 10 – 11 – 35013 Cittadella – Padova and with administrative headquarters in Via Guido Rossa, 26-35020 Ponte San Nicolo ‘(PD)
The controller is Dr. Ruggero Targhetta.
We remind you that, without prejudice to article 24 of the aforementioned decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 (“Cases in which it can be carried out without consent”), pursuant to article 23 the processing of your personal data is permitted only with explicit consent (but not necessarily written as Euris not have sensitive data).
Please, therefore, inform us of any opposition to its use in the absence of such consent is deemed given tacitly.